Wednesday, January 07, 2009

The End

We know that all good things must come to an end, and today marked the end of Christmas Vacation and the beginning of the second half of the school year. Why they started back on Wednesday is beyond me, but after a full 19 days off, it was a bit of a transition. We were all exhausted last night and everyone in the house was fast asleep by 10pm which helped tremendously this morning. It also worked well that it's Wednesday because it's my usual have lunch at the school day and that made Chiggie feel a lot better about going back.

It has been a busy day too. After dropping Chiggie off we had to go pick Napolean up from the Vet. He was feeling well enough to come home (he was neutered) and we were happy to see him. We got him home and situated and then went to have lunch. There's less than an hour left now before I have to go back and pick Chiggie up. Then we'll have a quick snack and get homework done before leaving for basketball practice. After practice both older girls have youth group tonight. Somewhere in there we have to fit dinner. At least every night isn't this busy. I don't think I could keep up that pace for very long!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Good luck getting back into your schedule! I can't believe how much I had forgotten after two weeks of being on Christmas break. Enjoy your activities tonight!

Christine said...

Good luck getting back into your schedule! I can't believe how much I had forgotten after two weeks of being on Christmas break. Enjoy your activities tonight!