Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday

I think we set a family record today. The girls and I got out of bed at 8:15 and were ready for the day and out the door by 9:00. 45 minutes. Each of us ate breakfast, took a shower/bath, and had our hair fixed. We overslept. I was sure the dog would wake me up but apparently he was enjoying the extra rest too. We made it to my sisters basketball game just a few minutes late. It was fun to watch.

Chiggie's game was at 11 at a different school so as soon as we finished my sisters we headed there. It was enjoyable to watch too. Their endless energy amazes me. Her team won and I was impressed with their teamwork. For such little kids they were good at passing the ball and taking turns shooting baskets.

Now we're home and I'm avoiding housework. I have a headache and don't feel much like doing anything. This is always a mistake because it'll catch up with me later. I'm bound and determined to make it to church tomorrow. Lately it's been one thing after another that has prevented us from going. The lull of the fire is compelling me to rest for a bit, so I guess I will oblige it!

0 comments: