Monday, January 05, 2009

Relieved

Today ended my " 3 days stuck in the house with no access to the outside world" streak. I got up early and called the service center. They couldn't get me in until 1 which really freaked me out. They were extremely nice though and once they had the car they worked on it right away. My step-dad really helped me out by coming and getting the car and dropping it off for me just so that I wouldn't have to load all the girls up and go through all of that.

I didn't officially get to drive it until 8pm. I had to borrow one of my Moms' cars to take Chiggie to a doctors appointment and then basketball practice. The girls were all really excited to have the car back. They've been really good sports about the whole thing. I took them out to eat to celebrate. Unfortunately the problem was not covered under our extended warranty. It was an electrical problem and apparently none of those are covered. Stupid small print. It cost more than I hoped it would but I'm just glad to have a vehicle again.

1 comments:

me said...

Yay for it being an easy fix! I'm glad you're back in the drivers seat again.