Saturday, January 03, 2009

Stranded

I'm still without a vehicle. By the time I found someone to give me a ride home from the service center they were almost closed and they're not open on the weekends. My Mom has offered one of her vehicles but I plan to just stay put for now. It's anxiety invoking waiting. I don't know if whatever is wrong will be covered under our warranty. On top of that I have several things that I have to do on Monday and I have no idea how long it will take to fix. Today I'm hoping to use the extra time around the house to get some things done. We'll see I'm not feeling very productive.

The weather here is eerily warm but on the other side of the mountain, where the King is, they're getting pounded with snow. They couldn't even make it in to work today. So we sit hundreds of miles apart doing nothing. That is extremely frustrating. Especially considering the fact that my job never ends. I'm praying this isn't setting the tone for '09!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hang in there! Vehicle troubles are the most frustrating!

Christine said...

I'm so sorry! I'd be really anxious too. I hope they're able to get things worked out soon. *HUGS*