Saturday, December 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

The countdown has begun. The girls are officially "crazy" excited. They have no idea what they're getting from us this year and the anticipation is driving them nuts. Yesterday was Chiggie's school party and the girls looked very pretty. They all wore their Christmas dresses and pretty new earrings. They received many compliments which they always love. Chiggie is beyond excited that she is now off for a total of 18 days. This is exciting for me as well. I'm looking forward to sleeping in.

The King comes home tomorrow and we can't wait. Today was spent getting the house in order. I don't want to spend precious time cleaning. I told the girls that I was pretty sure Santa wanted to see our house looking its best and that got them motivated. At one point I even caught Boo using the little broom and dust pan. Too bad they're not this eager all of the time. Tomorrow we're going to church and then grocery shopping. That'll leave Monday and Tuesday completely open. Maybe we'll take the girls to a movie or something we'll have to see. As soon as I get a chance I'll post some pics from yesterdays festivities.

0 comments: