Tuesday, December 09, 2008

First Real Snow

Last night we got our first real snow. It fell heavy until well after midnight. The weather today is cold but nice, so there was only a two hour delay. Chiggie did enjoy sleeping in.The little girls couldn't wait to get their snow suits on and make some snow angels. I took this from the back window. No way was I going to venture out. Boo and I shared hot chocolate while we watched them.It made the bathroom decorations seem that more festive.
I love this shower curtain.
This picture was taken this afternoon after quite a bit of the snow had melted.Our street.Pretty shot of the plum trees.The clouds moving out.Poor pond


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, lot's of snow. We'll never see that much here. J would love it if we did though. He just wants to make a snowman so bad.

me said...

Awww, I'm jealous! We got a dusting and then I had to hear abou it melting all day. Like it's my fault! :P

Christine said...

It dumped on you! My kids were thrilled with their two inches. I was thrilled too because it was only two inches, lol!

I like your bathroom decor!