Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mad

Today I lost my wallet. There was $60 inside along with the usual things like my drivers license etc. The most frustrating part is that I have no idea where it is. I just can't find it. I know the last place I had it for sure. I have called that store and it's not there. I am positive that I had it at the register but I can't recall past that point. I have run every possible scenario through my head to the point of driving myself CRAZY. I tore the house and the car apart looking for it. I called the police department to make sure there was no report or it wasn't turned in. At this point I have exhausted my resources and I'm giving up. This means tomorrow will be spent cancelling my debit card, getting a new drivers license, and mourning my lost cash. Then tomorrow evening I will probably find the wallet hiding in plain sight.

2 comments:

me said...

Sorry you lost your wallet, btdt! As long as you get your money back try to look at it this way, maybe you'll get a great new picture for your new ID!? I need to go get mine done soon. Ho hum.

Christine said...

Man, I'm sorry! I did that once and I was about sick to my stomach about it. Of course I found it right after I gave up, lol. I hope you find it!!