Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Consequences

Staying up until past midnight every night and getting up at 6am is really starting to catch up to me. Every day I promise to go to bed earlier that night, but I just can't. The quiet at night is such a difference from the bustling noises of our days. It's so relaxing to have the time to read, surf the net, or watch a little t.v. in peace. Now that's it's the Christmas season I enjoy it even more. The warm fire, glowing decorations, and falling snow add to my desire to stay up just a bit longer.

The days have also been going by so fast lately. I feel like I just get Chiggie to school and it's time to go back and get her. I guess by the time we all get ready for the day, do a few chores, and eat lunch it's already late afternoon. Maybe that will be one of my New Year's resolutions: Go to bed.

2 comments:

me said...

Amen to that...*sipping a PEPSI*

Christine said...

Oh, you just described every night for me. That's life! I'm so protective of my time and just can't bring myself to go to bed!