Tuesday, December 16, 2008

3 More Days

In 3 more days Chiggie will be out of school on Christmas Vacation. I am so excited. Thursday is her holiday lunch and then Friday is her class party. I don't know why they do them on seperate days but I've resigned myself to the fact that the end of this week will be crazy busy. The King comes home this weekend for the first time since Thanksgiving. I know yikes! He's worked everyday but this last Sunday when the roads were just too bad to get up the mountain. He'll be home for over a week so we're all excited.

I have a lot left to do to get ready for Christmas but surprisingly I don't feel much stress at all. The important stuff is taken care of and the rest will fall into place it always does. The girls are all enjoying counting down the days and I think even they are shocked at how close it really is.

2 comments:

me said...

*I* am shocked at how close it is! I told T tonite that Christmas was just a week away and I almost fell over hearing myself say that! LOL Not sure why I can't feel like it's that close, but there it is! I'm so happy for all of you that J gets to come home to spend time with you for a WEEK! Will you even know what to do with him??? ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Christine said...

I'm excited for you! Having the King home, kids home, all of it! I hope it's fantastic and you all have a wonderful holiday together.

I'm still in denial that Christmas is really only days away, but I'm getting there. Right now I'm just relieved that I don't have to wake kids up early for school in the morning!

Merry Christmas!