Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Poor Boo

Everything seemed fine when we went to bed last night. By around 3am everything was clearly not fine. Boo became irritable and restless. She tossed and turned, and she was very warm to the touch. Today she is fussy and obviously not feeling well. Tylenol helps, but I can tell she's just not herself. She doesn't have any other symptoms so at this point I'm just assuming it's a mild virus.

I went to the video store first thing this morning and rented Alvin and the Chipmunks for the girls. I grabbed them a bag of candy a piece and we're going to a have a nice afternoon just hangin' out. It's 26 degrees outside so there really isn't much else to do. It's April now, warm weather has to be coming soon!

1 comments:

me said...

Shhhh...don't tempt Mother Nature or she'll SNOW ON YOU like she did to us yesterday. Hmph, she's so fickle! :) I hope Boo is feeling better tomorrow and sleeps better tonite. We're ailing over here as well so I feel ya! Did you like A & C? We weren't overly impressed. Have you seen Enchanted? AWESOME for girls! ;)