Monday, April 07, 2008

Monday

It's definitely a Monday around here. Nothing bad, just Monday. The girls are more tired and cranky than usual. I'm running around trying to clean up the house, and 8pm (bedtime) seems really far away. This morning I went back to the gym for the first time since we all got so sick. It felt really good to work out and I was surprised at my endurance. I'm working on a weight loss picture. I had the King take a few this weekend but I just wasn't satisfied. I promise I will post before and after pictures very soon.

We had a great weekend. Friday night we watched movies with the kids. On Saturday morning we went and got new cell phones, Chiggie had a b-day party to go to, and we took all the kids bowling that afternoon. Sunday we went to church in the morning and then Chiggie and I had a Mother Daughter tea event to go to through Girl Scouts. The tea was fun. We had finger sandwiches and played BINGO. It was nice to have some quality family time.

The weather really can't make up its mind. After a weekend of nice weather it's now hovering below 40 degrees and looks like there may be a possibility of snow. Have I mentioned that I cannot wait for Summer?

2 comments:

me said...

yeah we hit 64 on Sat and today thre is snow on the ground and it's barely above freezing. Did I mention my two-year-old has no coat? *sigh*
Here's to bedtime coming soon, I'm in the same boat but got some itchies on top of it. LOL

Christine said...

I second the sucky Monday. And the lame weather. Boo-hoo (I'm feeling a bit melodramatic today, can you tell?) But awesome job getting back on the working out. I really should start tonight. Once the weather is nice I won't have any excuses left!