Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just Ramblin

We made our third trip to the doctor's office in less than 7 days today. Tea had to have a strep culture. She complained all morning of throat pain and didn't eat at all. Luckily the test came back negative, but really that doesn't change much. She still has a high fever and a sore throat. I got her some soothing hard candy and popsicles and she did better this afternoon. I hope no one else gets this one. We have so much going on this weekend I would be devastated if someone was sick.

Things are really moving along at Chiggie's school. She has a field trip next week to a local park to participate in "game day." She gets to ride on the bus and I think that's the part she's the most excited for. The girls and I will be following and of course cheering her on. Later in the month they are going on a field trip to the Pueblo Zoo. We'll be tagging along for that one too. I can't believe her Kindergarten year is almost over. Unreal....

1 comments:

me said...

Amen! I can't believe I'm on the verge of being a mom to a 1st grader! Yikes! The Zoo is so fun, obviously, as I suggested it for summertime activities! *fingers crossed* no one else gets sick!!