Sunday, April 27, 2008

Better Late than Never



Boo has officially been out longer than she was in. She turned 9 months old on the 23rd, and what a crazy 9 months it's been. She is dynamite. Explosive, tiny, and demanding. Her smiles are awesome and she flashes them often. When she gets mad, wow. Her scream can make my eardrum vibrate. She is mobile in several different ways. She mastered crawling months ago and is starting to take steps. Cruising the furniture is simple and she can walk easily pushing a cart or walker. I'm not sure if she's trying to catch up to her sisters or run from them. It probably depends on the day.
Her 9 month visit isn't until next week, but she was weighed at the office last week and came in at a tiny 16lbs. This doesn't worry me. Her appetite is great and she's entirely proportionate. Because she's so tiny people tend to think she's even younger than she is and are amazed at her waving bye bye and taking steps. I'm very much looking forward to this summer and all of the things she will get to do for the first time!

2 comments:

me said...

Happy 9 months, Boo! T was just 18# and AJ was only 20# at their one year appts...I fully concur with the proportionate theory! She looks healthy and feisty as can be and if she's walking already I think she's perfect! Thanx for sharing her with us!

Christine said...

Her smile just cracks me up! Happy 9 months, Boo! She's a beautiful little thing. (Although I don't have much experience with the teeny ones. Simon is 18 lbs at five mos here and my smallest was larger than Boo, so it's a bit out of my area of expertise.)

How are you both feeling now?