Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Promises, promises

Where have I been? It seems like it has been forever since I have written a real post. A witty, thoughtful, reflective post. The truth is life has just been a little overwhelming. To top it all off I finally went to the doctor today, and I have a sinus infection, an ear infection, and possibly strep throat. The Doc didn't do a throat culture as he was already prescribing an antibiotic. This is my 3rd sinus infection in less than 6 months and my left sinus in now impacted. He gave me a new spray to try and I'm hoping for the best. The fact that my Dad is getting ready to have sinus surgery and my Mom is dealing with a similar infection is not altogether reassuring. I'm tired, feeling yucky, and the weather is gorgeous. Doesn't it always work like that? I do promise I'll be back. I'll even post some pictures when I'm feeling better!

P.S. I must add my sister is expecting a baby boy in September. This is the first baby boy born into our family, there are 8 little girls. Congrats to her, and bless his little heart!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope you feel better! Tell your sis congrats! How many kiddos does she have already?

me said...

Woohoo for a boy! He'll be that one sore thumb in family pictures. LOL I'm looking forward to you feeling better so we can get that reflective post, a positive update on your health (*~*HEALTHY WISHES*~*) and some pictures! Take care and get some rest! *HUGS*

Christine said...

Congrats to your sister and the family!

So what's up with being sick again? I hope it passes quickly and you can get some rest over the weekend! Hugs!