Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Gym Woes

Well I made it to the gym again today. Major bonus points for me. Especially considering I got a full 60 minute cardio workout. Go me! Now on to the bad news. The gym daycare doesn't seem to be working out. It seems there is always some kind of a problem. The baby cries too much or Tea fights over a toy. Midge also has a tendency to be a little aggressive. My kids just aren't "daycare" material. Nothing bad, they're just not used to it. I think too many kids in such a small area stresses them out or something. It really puts me in a pickle though. I'm enjoying working out. I feel better, I look better, and I don't want to stop now. The weather is so unpredictable that it's too hard to say I'll go for a walk everyday or we'll ride bikes. It's just now consistent enough. I'd like to do those things along with going to the gym at least 4x a week. I'm sure I'll figure something out, but it's a bummer for now.

1 comments:

Danielle said...

Do you have someone that would agree to watch them for an hour a couple times a week?