Saturday, April 02, 2011

Saturday

The weather today was beautiful. Perfect for opening day for spring soccer. Tea had a game at 10 and it was already almost 80 degrees. Nevermind the fact that is supposed to be 39 and snowing by Monday, we're enjoying it while it lasts. She won her game and the other kids had a really good time too. The park where they play is new and they have really done a lot of improvements since I was last out there. The girls really liked playing on the new playground. Midge also had Karate this morning. I can't believe how much she is liking it. When she first brought it up, I wasn't really sure. I think it will be so good for her. We're taking it one kid at a time but a couple of the others are already wanting in on the action. The only downfall today is the fact that poor Buster is still not feeling well. He is waking in the night and having terrible fits. It really seems like something is wrong and causes me tremendous anxiety. During the day it's touch and go. One minute he's happy and the next he's fevered and screaming. He is on his 3rd antibiotic in less than two months. I just don't know what to think. We both need to sleep through the night very badly. With the upcoming weather changes I'm afraid this could just cycle over and over. I can't stress enough how ready for summer I am.

0 comments: