Wednesday, March 30, 2011

In the Mean Time....

The whole family has been sick.....AGAIN. This has been a ridiculous spring that way. Buster is fighting his 4th double ear infection in 2 months. He's not the only one with ear pain though. Midge and Boo are feeling his pain. Tea was sick for a brief period, but never required any antibiotics. Chiggie has finally been diagnosed with a sinus infection and hopefully she will be on the mend soon. I don't think that poor kid can take much more. Chiggie, Buster, and Midge are all also battling the dreaded pink eye. Ewww. Luckily we caught that soon and they're feeling and looking better. Of course this all happened after spring break. Which I guess depending on how you look at it, is a very good thing! We had a FANTASTIC spring break. It was so nice to sleep in, make our own plans, and just be together during the day. We even went to the Royal Gorge for the morning one day. The girls liked looking at all of the animals after crossing the bridge. That, they didn't like nearly as much.

We rode down to the bottom of the gorge to see the river. It sure is a long way down.
I took this picture from the bottom. If you are afraid of heights this place is not for you!


Buster even went on his first carousel ride. I was kind of surprised he wasn't afraid, but he loved it.


We also went to the park, the library, swimming, to a concert, had a sleepover, a birthday dinner, and other little activities at home. It was a great "staycation." I really can't wait for summer!

1 comments:

me said...

*like* :-)
That sounds like a fab week. Sorry it ended on a sick note. Like I said on FB, I'm ready for summer and that's saying something b/c I hate heat. I just want healthy kids and a mellow life again!
*healthy prayers*