Sunday, April 17, 2011

Praises and Prayers

Both at church and at home we have been encouraging the girls to remember to praise Jesus and pray often. With it being the Easter season I thought I would do the same right here. This weeks Praises:


  • Buster is doing so much better. He is eating more, sleeping better, and just overall a much happier boy.

  • My friend Tracy and her new baby boy are flying in on Friday to celebrate Easter with us. Her husband is in Iraq.

  • The King gets a 4 day weekend for the Holiday.

  • Chiggie is finished with "school" and beginning her new journey.

This weeks prayers:



  • My Papa (my Mom's dad) is not doing well at all. He is in the hospital and has been on and off for quite some time.

  • Chiggie is having sinus/throat problems and has for two months. Her throat hurts almost constantly. She will be going to the Docs again this week to see if we can get this figured out.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I made an appearance in your blog...cool! haha I can't wait to visit!

me said...

So what's the update on C? Have they considered removing her tonsils and adenoids or is it something else? Good luck!
Love the praises & prayers, I think I shall borrow & do the same in an upcoming post!