Saturday, April 16, 2011

Little Boy

While Buster is still very much my baby (I have a feeling he always will be) he is turning into a little boy right before my eyes. Most of the time this is my view. I am always chasing him. Occasionally he'll peek back at me grin and pick up his pace. It's exhausting, but I know from experience just how short lived it is.

He says several words now, including but not limited to, Mama, Dada, TT, boo (as in peek a boo), bye bye and nigh night. He doesn't take that last one very seriously though.
I think we've finally kicked those pesky ear infections to the curb. He is sleeping peacefully again and overall a much happier boy.
We love him to bits. I can't wait to see how much fun he has this summer with all of our outdoor activities. One things for sure, I better have my running shoes ready!

1 comments:

me said...

CUTE!!! :-)