Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Jumping In

This year has been such an experience. That's really the only way that I can describe it. So many time along the way I felt like an outsider looking in, watching what seemed like chaos so much of the time. Perspective is interesting. I certainly have mine, but I'm sure there are others. Since this is a public blog, to protect the privacy of the innocent, I won't go into all the details, but the King and I have decided to withdraw the kids from the public school they are attending. Tea will finish out the year (kindergarten) but Chiggie will not. It's a decision I have agonized over and was not made lightly. Through much prayer, research, and experience the answer came and we are confident that we have taken a step in the right direction. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and am slowly watching our stress level out. There is definitely going to be an adjustment period, but such is life, things are always changing. So there you have it. We are homeschoolers.

0 comments: