Saturday, April 16, 2011

Less is More

I know it's a strong word, but I absolutely hated my last blog design. I left it that way for so long because I just got busy. Every time I logged on I would think about changing it, but it was just never a good time. Today I finally got around to it. I'm hoping it will inspire to blog more often. It's not like I never do, just not nearly as much as I used to and I miss it. I also love going through my archives and I know in the future I will regret my posting drought. I also decided to go with a much simpler header this time. Less is more right? So here's to a fresh start!

1 comments:

me said...

Ditto. I changed mine up a month or so ago and while it didn't make me blog more, I'm happier with how it looks. LOL I have fuond if I jot off a quick post via email on my phone I blog more often. My posts end up pic posts frequently and I need to get better about posting substance.