Thursday, February 04, 2010

Thursday

Wow, this week has gone by so incredibly fast. Tuesday was the district science fair and Chiggie took 2nd place. Yesterday I helped out with the girls youth group. Then today I went to a luncheon at my little sisters school and then one of my little sisters had a band/choir concert tonight. I have really barely sat down at all. On top of the extras we've also tried really hard to maintain things around the house. Emphasis on the word tried, sigh.

Monday we filed our taxes and getting our return has helped as well. We've been able to catch up and also get to go look at some new couches this weekend. Trust me they're needed. If I fall through the ones we have one more time....

Midge's b-day party is scheduled and she wants a hearts/valentine theme. I'm so excited for her to turn 4. I love the age and she's such a treat anyway. I also have a baby shower coming up through the church that I am really excited about. It seems February is going by just as fast as January and December and November.....

1 comments:

me said...

I'm looking forward to this 'slow week' b/c next week will NOT be slow and I will suddenly stop and realize it's Valentines Day and then BAM it's March. Oy!
I have half the kids and still only manage to 'try' to keep the house up. LOL Good luck!