Sunday, February 21, 2010

Randomness

I really think every weekend goes by a little faster than the one before. The King worked again this weekend, but was off half-day on Saturday for the party and by 3:30 on Sunday, so not too terrible. Tea discovered this RC Motorcycle in a pile of forgotten about toys and hasn't put it down since. She played a game today where several of her small toy dolls/animals went and took their drivers tests. Some passed some didn't. One was in an accident and ejected from the vehicle. She later told me he was 100 and too old to be driving anyway.


Midge has been coughing for too long now. I finally gave in and made her take a treatment today. It only took one and she sounds much better. Hopefully she's on the mend now.

Boo on the other hand is back to round the clock nebs until the wheezing stops alltogether. Her nights are just miserable. I feel so bad for her and the only thing that really helps is just getting up. Not fun at this stage of my pregnancy at all. She'll sleep on my lap sitting up, but I get so uncomfortable so fast. She's doing better tonight though, so maybe we're through the worst of it.

0 comments: