Sunday, February 14, 2010

Camp Out

One of the selling points of the new couch we got is that it's a sleeper sofa. This is great because the girls love to sleep in the family room and watch movies once in a while on special occasions. We decided to let them break 'er in tonight. Who knows how it will go, but at least they should be more comfortable. Chiggie has the next two days off for winter break so that should be nice. I plan to finish cleaning the little girls room. It got pretty messy when I tossed everything from the new baby's room in there :) It will be so nice just to have a break from the normal busy-ness~!

1 comments:

me said...

And? How was the sleep out? Did they all sleep well? It's nice that they all fit now, I hope that lasts a few more years so you can get lots of use out of it. We had this past weekend Fri and Mon off...I was beyond ready for normal routine to return by Tuesday morning.