Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Delegating







I've always been a bit of a, ahem, control freak if you will. It's usually just easier for me to do something myself because then I know for sure it's done how I want it to be. This really isn't working all the time anymore. There's just too much to be done. Too many people live here for me not to delegate certain tasks. The girls love helping, usually, so it's working out pretty well. When the baby comes I'm sure I'll be glad I got them involved.

3 comments:

me said...

There is not nearly enough food for this to be anything but your spare fridge, right?
Here's to delegating...and letting go of controlling HOW it's done, as long as it's done. ;)

Family_Dauk said...

Elizabeth, lol, this was actually the calm before the storm. While they were loading the fridge, the car was being unloaded with groceries. It was win win.

J-Bug said...

Oh my goodness, those baby girls are just so dag-gone CUTE!! Is that a picture of Boo playing a game of guitar hero? J keeps asking for a video game system. I really want to get a wii so that we can get some learning games for him and I want the wii fit for myself. Hope all is going well.

We Love You!!!
Grandpa Bob, Wendy and Jeremiah!