Monday, February 01, 2010

February

Yay for February! I hate to admit it but January is absolutely my least favorite month of the year. For a multitude of reasons actually. Now we can just put that month behind us and move forward. Plus I can now officially say I am due next month. That's a good feeling. This month is already filling up fast. We have the district science fair, a concert, school luncheon, Valentine's Day, several Dr's appointments, and of course Midge and several other family members have birthdays. Busy stuff, but fun stuff too.

Midge wants to have her party at the gymnastics studio, but I'm having trouble getting a hold of them. I really don't want to have to go down there. No one is ever really available to talk because they're leading classes. I'll get it figured out I'm sure. For now I'm off to battle through the Monday madness that is my house!

1 comments:

me said...

Good luck with the gymnastics bday, that sounds like fun!!

Yay for February and Woohoo to 'due next month!!' I bet it felt like it was never going to get here, hmm? :) :)