Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Night

Just a quick update. I forgot to mention this morning what a good night Boo had last night. Almost no coughing at all. We continued with the nebs today and she did really well. I don't know that we'll have to do one at all tomorrow until maybe right before bed. So, phew, I think we dodged that bullet. I can't wait for spring when we can put this "sick" season behind us.

I also did manage to have a very productive day. I got Chiggie's room and the upstairs bathroom completely cleaned. Her closet and drawers are organized and I also de-cluttered quite a bit in there. I started the little girls room but had to stop at bed time so that they could get some sleep. I'll finish up there tomorrow, clean my closet on Wednesday, and then relax towards the end of the week. I love progress and I'm so glad I'm getting some energy at this point. To reward myself, and motivate I suppose, I made myself an appointment at the salon this Saturday to get my hair cut in a new style. I know I need something different and I'm excited!

1 comments:

me said...

Hope she's just continuing to get better and you're done with the treatments! WTG on the productive nesting and I can't wait to see a PICTURE of you after your hair appt on Sat. :) :)