Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Well Child Checks

Ironically Boo and Tea had their well child checks scheduled for today. I made these appointments this summer so there was no way I was cancelling. I did let them know before hand that Boo wasn't feeling well. I'm glad I got her in. They added an inhaled steroid to her neb treatments and she's going to start taking daily Zyrtec. Poor girl has been miserable for a month. I'm really hoping it clears her up so she can move on to bigger things.

Tea is still feeling great and had a good appointment. She ended up getting her Kindergarten shots out of the way which is a huge relief. She got four shots and didn't cry at all. They gave her a stick horse as a prize and she was thrilled. I'm glad to have these appointments out of the way before the holidays.

0 comments: