Monday, November 16, 2009

It Keeps Going...

Last night turned out to be one of the roughest ones since we started this flu journey nearly two weeks ago. Poor Boo was running a fever of 104.5 and vomiting. It wasn't fun for either of us. I was able to get her fever down alternating Tylenol and Motrin and once she felt a little better she was content to just watch cartoons. Midge wasn't feeling much better herself and while she fell asleep early, around 8, she was up by 11 fussing and miserable. So we watched cartoons. Hours worth of preschool cartoons. This whole experience has made it very clear to me that we need new couches too. Ours are probably the most uncomfortable I have ever had the pain of sleeping on. They were'nt very expensive to begin with and we've now had them around 7-8 years. The problem is who wants to buy new furniture when they know all the horrible things its destined for with toddlers.

Today has gone better for everyone except Boo. The King is back at work. Midge is no longer running a fever and Tea remains the last one standing. Boo has been vomiting today though and still running a fever. Tomorrow she really should be better if she follows the same course as the rest of us. This too shall pass. Preferably soon.

1 comments:

J-Bug said...

Please give my love to Boo. I'm glad Midge is feeling better today. Now if we can just keep Tea from getting sick! I need talk to you sometime about the girls' Christmas presents sometime. I'll call you if not next week, then after Thanksgiving. I know you are busy with sick babies right now so I'll wait a week or so. I Love you. Tell my sweet girls I love them very much.