Sunday, November 08, 2009

Recovery and Set Backs

I can honestly say, today, I am feeling much better. I'm so thankful to be able to say that. In even better news Chiggie had a great day today. Her spirits were high, she never ran a fever, she was eating again, and she didn't take 1 nap. She'll go back to school tomorrow and I am so happy for her. This hit her pretty hard and I'm glad to see it end. Today we worked on all of her homework the King picked up on Friday. I am amazed at her drive. She never complained and seemed excited at the mass quantities.

Unfortunately Boo had to see the on call Doc today. She doesn't have the flu, we didn't think she did, but she has been coughing for 2+ weeks and even with nebulizer treatments we couldn't seem to get her breathing up to par. She was given oral steroids to take for the next 5 days and we'll continue with the treatments. I'm hoping to have this under control soon, just in case she were to get the flu. I'm also hoping we'll sleep better tonight. Last night she coughed ALL night long, no exaggeration.

2 comments:

me said...

Oh that's awful! Poor baby! And as for the homework I know exactly what you mean. Trae missed 2 days and had a dozen pieces of make-up work. I was floored and we just skipped a weekend trip with the Hubby b/c I didn't want her to miss school again for something unnecessary! I'm so glad everyone is feeling better and I hope we get a good report on Boo soon!! Take care!

Wendy said...

Glad to hear about you and Chiggie. We will pray for Boo for sure. Give her our love, as well as everyone else too.