Thursday, November 12, 2009

Making the Rounds

This illness is nasty and highly contagious. Now the King has it. He felt crummy most of yesterday, had a horrible night, and it was confirmed today with a high fever. This evening the cough set in and his ribs are killing him. I feel so bad because I was already there and know how it feels. Chiggie feels awful too and keeps trying to do things for him. She is so sweet. It's also hard knowing that it lasts soooo long. He should be feeling better by Sunday the way I figure it. Just in time to go back to work. Ahh such is life I suppose.

In better news Chiggie got a speaking part in her school's Christmas musical and she is super excited. She has been practicing like crazy and all of the girls know the songs. It's really cute. I can't wait to see the production live.

Tea did receive a visit from the tooth fairy and she got a whole dollar. She has been bugging me ever since to go to the dollar store. She has another loose tooth right now and I'm trying to get her to save up her money. It's up to her though, if she wants to spend it right away than she can.

Boo is doing much better after her meds. She didn't take a neb treatment at all today and she seems to be fine. I sure hope so. I do not like the way the steroids and albuterol effect her personality. She is highly agitated and hyper on them. Today she seemed much more like her normal self. She hasn't napped in days which is weird too. I'm hoping that returns very soon. She is way too grouchy in the evenings without a nap.

Midge is doing just great too. She hasn't been sick at all and is such a great helper for those who have. She loves to bring me the medicine and put the spoons in the sink. I have a feeling she is going to be a big help when the baby comes. I also have feeling I'm going to need all the help that I can get!

0 comments: