Saturday, November 07, 2009

Swine '09

Well thanks to the stinkin' flu I missed blogging about my 3 year blogaversary. Anyhow, I am so glad that I started this blog 3 years ago. It's amazing to go back and read older posts. There are things I never thought I would forget that sure enough I have. I like seeing how much the girls have changed and how much has stayed the same too.

We're still struggling with the flu around here. I got sick on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. My doctor was out of the office so I had no choice but to brave the ER and get the Tami flu that I knew I would need. Thankfully I got it with no problem. I really think it helped dramatically. I started taking right away and although I didn't feel better, I didn't get rapidly worse either. My biggest complaint is a really bad cough that could likely turn in to bronchitis. We'll see. I'm taking plain Robitussin.

Chiggie is better but very worn out. You should see her stack of homework from school. It is ridiculous. She's in 2nd grade for goodness sakes. They actually sent home color sheets. Like one missed color page is gonna set her back or something. At least we have the weekend to work on it.

Everyone else has managed to avoid it. The King has sprayed more Lysol than one could imagine throughout the entire house. Boo has a horrible cough but has for a while. I started giving her Albuterol treatments today. I don't want her to get the flu on top of something else. Tea and Midge are both completely healthy. I am praying it stays that way!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad Chiggie is better.

J-Bug said...

Glad to hear that Chiggie is feeling better and that you are too. It's good to see you blog again. It's always a good sign!! We love you guys.

me said...

Congrats on the 3 years! :)
As weird as it sounds, vicks on the bottom of your feet actually helps with a cough! Put it on and slap some socks on and go to bed. It also does wonders for a stuffy nose! :)