Friday, November 20, 2009

Feeling Positive

Midge and Boo are still sick, but I'm feeling better about everything today. I took Midge in and she doesn't have any secondary infections causing her high fevers, so really there is not much else we can do but let this nasty virus run its course. Boo is doing great with her treatments. Sadly she's getting used to them, but it does make it easier. She'll now sit there while the machine is running and quietly look at a book. It also helped that I got out of the house for a while last night. I went and watched my little sisters adorable choir concert at her school. I was impressed with how nicely all of the kids were dressed. The girls in dresses and the little boys in ties. Too cute!


Sorry the picture quality isn't great but the lighting was awful and it's a miracle I got the ones I did. I felt better just getting some fresh air. This week is going to be so fun I think . Chiggie is out of school for the entire week. Some of our days are planned and some we'll spend just hanging out together. I LOVE having her home though and that always cheers me up. She is such a joy to be around at this age. So smart and hilarious to. Her love for the girls is awesome too. They are excited to get to spend some extra time with her.






0 comments: