Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Dreaded Flu

Yesterday morning everything was normal and fine. Just after lunch I got a call from the health tech at Chiggie's school. She was in the nurse's office with a fever. Uh oh. I of course went right up to get her. She seemed okay. She said she had a headache and just felt tired. I got her home, into some comfy clothes, and in her bed. She fell asleep watching a movie. A couple of hours later she woke up coughing, crying, and with a fever of 103.5. It's stayed fairly steady ever since. She slept most of the night, only waking to get more medicine and take sips of water. She's really too sick to care about much more. Both of my little sisters are experiencing the same symptoms. I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we all are :(

3 comments:

Mommy Cakes said...

Uggh. It's like Dejavu reading your blog. I hope everyone feels better soon, that it's less intense than you think it will be and that things are back to normal SOON!

Jillienne said...

Oh, I hope is passes through quickly, we did it a couple of weeks ago and it was really no fun at all.

me said...

Ugh! It is rampant here and I hope you're all healthy again soon!