Friday, November 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today started at a little after 4 am. Fortunately I got to stay under the covers while the King headed out to face off with the crowds a W-Mart. He was back by 6 am with the goods, but a little rattled by the crowds. We were just excited and happy to have a few things crossed off of our list. Every little bit helps.

The girls slept in so we were able to go back to sleep. Once up we started lugging all of the Christmas decorations out of storage. The girls watched our collection of holiday movies while we busily arranged and rearranged until I was satisfied. This afternoon I headed back to a much less crowded W-Mart to do the grocery shopping. After dinner we decorated the tree, which turned out fabulous by the way.

All I really have left to do is clean up the mess now. Obviously not my favorite part, but it has to be done. I'm very pleased with the way things turned out. I will for sure post some pictures tomorrow when I have a little more energy. For now I just want to relax and enjoy!

1 comments:

me said...

What a nice hubby to face Black Friday for you!! Mine slept while I shopped!
And so starts the busy season, hmm? Good luck! :)