Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ouch!

Today the girls and I all got our flu shots. I don't know what the deal is but my arm is killing me. I've had flu shots before and my arm is always a little sore, but not like this. Oddly the girls haven't complained at all. In fact neither Tea nor Midge even cried when they got the shot to begin with. Chiggie and Boo on the other hand to be a bit more emotional when strangers are coming at them with a needle.

The girls are very excited for Friday. And so far everyone is in good health unlike last year. The King gets off early so he will be able to trick or treat with us. This came as a surprise to me today so I was pretty excited! He's also bringing us home another surprise. Stay tuned you'll love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame Chiggie and Boo for being a little emotional! Shots are no fun! I'm glad you all got your flu shots though - hopefully it will help and you will all make it through the flu season. I hope the Queen's arm feels better. It would be hard to be sore with four little ones needing you.

Anonymous said...

We all got our flu shots and my arm hurt too. A lot worse than years past. I wonder what's up with that? J was so mad at me for making him get one.

When do we get to know what the King's suprise is?

Christine said...

I hate flu shots. We always gets sore and forget what they say about possibly getting aches and fevers for a day or two, we always get sick from them. I still haven't decided if we're doing them this year or not.

I hope your arm is better soon! Stupid flu shots . . .

me said...

Hope it's feeling better and does its job this year! :) Yay for Daddy getting to go t or t'ing!! :)
What's the surprise!???