Monday, October 06, 2008

New Goals

I've set some small household type goals for myself. A little something to keep me motivated and on task. It seems lately I've had trouble focusing on small projects and things have had a way of getting a little out of control. Then everyone is grumpy because none of us can really function in disorganization. I hope to get these first things done this week, but really there's no deadline. Every Monday I'll try to post my To Do list and see just how much I can accomplish.

  • Clean and organize girls rooms
  • Finish putting away all fall/winter clothing
  • Clean the master closet
  • Vacuum out the car
  • Order new window coverings for family room windows
  • Take all of the newborn clothing to Loaves and Fishes

It doesn't seem like a lot, but on top of the normal everyday type stuff I'm sure I'll keep busy. Hopefully by Friday I'll be able to say I got it all done. I think I can, I think I can....

1 comments:

me said...

YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN!! I can't wait to see your updated/done list! :)