Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthday Fun

It's that time of year again. My little sisters birthdays are on the 19 and the 20th. They're so close in age (2 years apart) that they are able to have a joint party that's twice the fun. Camie skating towards me at an incredible pace
Marlee cheesin' for the camera
Chiggie skated over to the wall to say hey!
Tea has amazing determination. She would not stay down.
Midge skating by. She can skate. At 2. Wow.
All Boo cared about was the glow stick she got. Very entertaining.


4 comments:

me said...

Oh I think T would LOVE skating! We've never been to a skating rink, I think I'll hunt one down next time we hit Denver. :)

Christine said...

Oooh, fun times! Par-tay! What a ball, I bet your girls are still talking about it :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

why did you have to take that picture of me and on my birthday!!!!