Sunday, October 05, 2008

Excuses, excuses!

Well so much for blogging everyday. It's funny, when I first started blogging I had to think a lot about what I wanted to post each day. Sometimes just coming up with an idea was difficult. Not so much anymore. Several times a day I will think about something that I want to document, or a funny happening from the day. Really it's just finding the uninterrupted time. Coupled with the fact that my computer is running slooooow lately you have a hit and miss blogger. I'm going to try harder I really am. I love to go back through my own archives and I'm surprised at how much I have forgotten in under 2 years. Sometime soon I plan on live blogging my day. I did that about a year ago and enjoyed it. Regardless look forward to more pictures this week!

2 comments:

me said...

Oooooooooh more pictures! I love pictures! :) I'd love to see daily updates from you. Could you pick a time each day? Like right after the kids go to bed? Set a timer before bed? Maybe during naptime/quiet time?? That's when I do mine, during QT. Good luck!

Christine said...

I swear it gets harder and harder to blog every day. I totally understand!

I do great during the summer when there's no schedule and no school. But I really want to be better too and I would love to see more pictures too!!!