Sunday, February 04, 2007

Winding Down







  • Wow, what a crazy weekend. We are just now taking a little time to unwind and reflect on the past 48 hours. Everything went great with the camper and she is now parked out in front of the house. We couldn't be happier, this was definitely the one meant for us. We spent most of the day yesterday out in the camper just exploring and enjoying our new "camp house." The pictures were hard to take because the way the sun was reflecting off of the snow made for a nasty glare. I was only able to get a picture of one side of the living room, but the other side is a mirror image if that helps. I also wasn't able to get the bathroom, but it is adorable and one of my favorite features.





  • This evening we had a small get together for the Super Bowl with my Mom, Step Dad and my two little sisters. We all had a great time, ate lots of food, and laughed a lot. The girls all just played and were exhausted by bed time. We rooted for the Colts and they won I am happy for them and Indianapolis. Hope everyone else had a good one!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your new camp house. It is even nicer than I had pictured. I know you will all enjoy it. It will make a nice "guest" room for grandmas too!
Love, Grandma Dixie