Saturday, December 28, 2013

Over

With the Christmas season over, I am starting to focus in on the future a little more.  As unbelievable as it may seem, I foresee this next year being as full of change and adventure as the last!  As much as we have enjoyed our time in the "tiny house" we are all beginning to lose our patience with it.  I definitely miss more space, my own washer and dryer, and a normal sized bathroom.  The cold we have experienced so far this fall and winter has been intense as well.  Thicker walls are becoming less of a want and more of a need! 

I will also be finishing my bachelors degree this year and hopefully starting on my masters.  I am looking forward to this, but it also makes me nervous.  School takes more of my time than I ever imagined it would, so for now I really am still enjoying the break!  Many things to look forward to, I just need to work on being patient, enjoying the moment, and keeping a positive attitude!

0 comments: