Monday, December 09, 2013

December

I absolutely cannot believe it is December already!  What an incredible year we have had.  Probably one of the busiest, scariest, most exciting, happiest, and possibly even saddest yet.  Our internet at the park is terrible since the flood, and updating regularly is nearly impossible.  This shouldn't be a problem for very much longer and I have so much to blog about.  Until then just a few things that I d not want to forget:

  • We are having an awesome school year.  The kids are really blossoming and some of the things that I worried about last year aren't issues at all.
  • I am finished with my 3rd semester at CCU.  I have maintained a 4.0 and am 5 classes away from hopefully beginning my Masters in Counseling.
  • It has been FREEZING.  Like below 0 for a week.  We have had no running water, but we are staying warm inside.  Cabin fever is setting in.
  • The kids are in full blown Christmas mode.  They love to go to the mall and have had the opportunity to see Santa twice already.
  • The King got a new job.  It is local to this area.  We did not see that coming.  It has been a huge blessing, but also raised some questions as to what to do next?
  • We are really liking our church, especially Chiggie.  She is very active in the youth group and they have a lot of activities to keep the kids busy. Her favorites so far have been the Clue Game/Costume Party at Halloween and the 30 hour famine/sleepover they had to raise money for a child they sponsor.
  • We went ice skating outside for the first time last month.  It was a total blast.  Until Tea held Buster up to see the Zamboni and he flipped over the side, knocking his teeth through his lip. 
That's about all I can think about for now.  I am going to try to update more frequently, but I am using a newer laptop and haven't transferred all of my pictures over yet, so it will be sans pictures for now!

0 comments: