Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve!

My camera is on the fritz.  It has been for some time actually.  It has water damage and now the lens is spotty on the inside.  I miss taking more pictures, but it has also been nice to just enjoy the moment and not always worry about capturing it at the same time. 

We have had a wonderful day so far.  We slept in, again.  I think I could get used to that.  The kids decorated a gingerbread village with the King and I made reindeer noses with them as well.  Most of the afternoon, I wrapped presents.  I really didn't procrastinate this long, it just wasn't practical to have all of the presents under the tree until now. There have been Christmas programs on t.v. all day and it is so fun seeing how excited the kids are getting.  We are going to the Christmas Eve service at our church tonight at 5:30. 

Tomorrow will be the first Christmas that we have ever done just our family.  We are having cinnamon rolls and orange juice for breakfast, opening presents, having a prime rib dinner, and going to see the movie Frozen.  It should be fun and thank goodness everyone is feeling good this year.  This year has been so good to us.  We have felt so much love and healing in so many areas.  I am really looking forward to 2014!

0 comments: