Monday, December 09, 2013

Halloween


 
The kids had a really fun Halloween this year.  I am a little disappointed that it took me until December to post about it, but I guess at least I am getting around to it.  They picked their costumes out almost a month in advance and were so excited by the time the day finally came.
 This was the first year that Buster really understood what was going on and he was just so excited to be Spiderman.  He loved his "muscles!"'
 Boo made an absolutely gorgeous Sophia the First.  She makes me smile.  She is such an innocent little bug.
 Midge was a hippie and quite honestly it scared me a bit how much she fit the part.  She looked pretty groovy!
 Tea was an Eskimo princess and looked just gorgeous.  She is our sweet tooth and was very focused on strategies to get the most candy.
 Chiggie is growing up so fast. I was thrilled that she still wanted to dress up and come along trick or treating.  She was Cleopatra and looked just gorgeous.
They are all growing up so fast.  It's moments like these that I search frantically for the pause button on life.  This is more fun than I ever could have imagined!

0 comments: