Sunday, December 22, 2013

Lazy Day

I think this is the laziest day I have had in years.  Especially when everyone is completely healthy.  It all started when we stayed up late last night finishing up laundry.  Once that was done we decided to watch a movie.  Apparently once we fell asleep we slept pretty hard, as the alarm did not wake either of us for church!  Oops.  I was bummed.  Really bummed, and it threw off our whole Sunday routine.  The only good thing to come out of it was we got to see the entire Bronco game, and it was a good one.  It was really cool to see how happy Manning was when he broke the record for touchdown passes!  Right now I have a lasagna in the oven and I am bracing myself for how busy tomorrow promises to be.  After a day like today, I certainly have some catching up to do.

0 comments: