Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Two More Days

We only have two more days of school left this week and then we will be officially on spring break! We're all excited and I'm hoping the break will give me a chance to catch up on some house stuff. I've already gone through all of our many tubs of clothing and found the spring and summer stuff, I just need to put away all of the winter stuff. It's tedious and I'm dreading it. I'm thankful for all of the clothes the kids do have though.

We don't really have any big spring break plans. The girls have a couple of musical practices, but that's about it. I am hopeful that we will have nice weather and be able to grill out. Our yard is such a nice place to play and that seems to entertain them. After our break we will have 9 weeks until summer vacation. It has gone very fast!

0 comments: