Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Spring!

I don't think I have ever been this happy to have itchy, watery eyes. Spring is officially on its way. Yes, it's supposed to snow this week, but it will be short lived. We have had temps in the upper 60's low 70's for days now. During school the little kids are able to just play on the patio, ride their bikes, and jump on the trampoline. They are all sleeping much better at night with an outlet to burn off the energy!

This has been a very busy season for us, but hey what's new? All 4 girls are doing the musical "Charlotte's Web." Chiggie and Tea both have speaking parts and the little girls will be singing in the chorus. They have rehearsals several times a week and the performances are scheduled for late April. They also still go to youth group Wednesday nights and karate on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For the last six weeks we have also been attending a small "life group" on Friday nights. It's busy, but fun, and everyone seems to be doing very well.

We have also been spending a great deal of time on the house. With the King finally home, my ideas are taking true shape. It's really coming along. The goal would be to have the inside done by the time summer is here. I know we will be spending most of our time by then outside and I don't want to have left-over inside projects. We've also spruced up the back patio to make a nice play area for the kids and I might *wink *wink, be getting a new patio set for my birthday this year. I can't wait to be sipping ice tea at dusk while the kids run around the yard! I love summer and it's just getting closer.

0 comments: