Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good Days

We have had so many good days lately. Definitely more good than bad. Today was so beautiful outside. There is just something about nice, sunny, warm days after a long winter. I know there are so many places that have warm weather much more often than we do, but I really think we appreciate it more. Spring in Colorado is amazing. Watching the barren trees and landscape bloom right before your eyes is pretty awesome!

Unfortunately I spent the day inside cleaning. That's okay though, I love a clean house. While I was scrubbing away inside the King sprayed the house down and worked on the yard. The kids ran in the water and had a great time. I was glad they were busy so I could work uninterrupted. Then tonight we went to a spaghetti dinner fundraiser for my little sister who is going to Australia this summer. Chiggie worked as a waitress and had an absolute blast. Afterwards we took the kids for ice cream. It was a great day.

0 comments: