Friday, March 11, 2011

I Just Forgot

I honestly forgot to blog this week. Nothing has really been going on, just living life. I've never forgotten before though. Poor Buster is still sick. Not anything terrible just a nasty cold that will not give up and yet another double ear infection. I took him in today just sure he had bronchitis to hear that his lungs are just fine but surprise his ears are infected again. I am learning that much like a car cannot be weaned off of gas, a person needs sleep. The less I get, the more I need to feel better. I know you can't ever catch up, but I would sure like to try.

The weeks fly by with the King gone and we look very forward to the weekends. They're busy but relaxing all at the same time. It's so nice just to have an extra set of hands around. We are all getting some major spring fever and spring break is coming up very soon. No real plans yet. I need to get on that.....

1 comments:

me said...

Enjoy your spring break! We don't truly get one here, just a few various three and four day weekends sprinkled throughout! I hope your weather cooperates for a wonderful week! :)