Sunday, March 06, 2011

What a Weekend

This weekend, after all of her hard work, Chiggie performed in the play Peter Pan. She played a pirate narrator named Patchy. It was great! She got to be on stage in a pirate ship for the entire production and had lines in every scene. Sunday afternoon, after the last performance, we gave her these flowers.

My little sisters were also in the production. They played the roles of the lost boys twins. Very cute!


On Saturday night I worked back stage. It can hardly be called working it was so easy. The kids were very quiet and well behaved. I liked watching them get their makeup on.






I am so proud of all of them. It was a wonderful and hilarious play. I am constantly amazed at the talent these young kids have. We are very lucky to live somewhere with a such a quality program for the youth!



1 comments:

me said...

Congrats to C on another successful performance! :)